The Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) is pleased to invite submissions for the 5th Biennial HRINZ Research Forum.
Date & Time: Thursday 11 April 2019, 8:30am – 6:00pm
Venue: Christchurch – location TBC
Theme: Employee Wellbeing
- Employee engagement
- Flexible work practices
- Work-life balance/conflict
- Innovative employment practices (e.g. flexible hours, compressed work weeks, remote work, technology enhanced-work)
- The Future of Work
- Employee health and wellbeing, particularly aspects of mental health in the workplace.
Guidelines & Criteria: Call for Papers – HRINZ Research Forum
Submission Deadline: The deadline for papers and proposals is 5:00pm Friday 1 March 2019.
Email submission only to email@example.com in either Word or PDF files.
About the Research Forum:
The 5th biennial HRINZ Research Forum will be hosted by HRINZ’s Academic Branch on Thursday 11 April 2019. This is the first time in history that it will be held in the South Island. Previous research forums were highly successful, facilitating strong links between practice and academia.
Sessions: The Forum will be divided into three distinct sessions…
- Plenary session: Professor Jarrod Haar & Christine Brotherton will present the latest research into Perpetual Guardian’s adoption of a four-day working week.
- Academic Research Presentations: presentation of up to 3 submitted research papers.
- Practitioner-Academic Presentations: presentation of up to 3 submitted papers. These presentations will comprise an overview of the topic of interest by the practitioner then an overview of the applicable theories, frameworks and research by the Academic.
The organising committee will notify authors of their papers success by 15 March. Papers will be published in a set of electronic proceedings made available to attendees in advance of the forum.